X-CC4 Constant Current Led Driver
X-CC4 (4Ch. Constant Current) is used for controlling LED which have 350mA or 700mA constant current. It has 4Ch output. 4Ch or 3Ch can be chosen via DMX Personality. 1 ~ 12 Power LEDs can be connected on output of device.
• It communicates with other fixtures by standard DMX 512 and RDM protocols without requirements of any special communication protocols or production identity. It can be addressed remotely as a group. By courtesy of this feature pixel mapping and addressing are easier.
• Working status of fixtures, local temperature values, voltage input and output, serial number and DMX address can be monitored. User is informed by mail and system can response automatically according to data.
• X-CC4 device has input voltage between 9V to 48V and for each channel can be controlled by PWM signal between 0 and 255.The fixtures work in concert with the industry leader Madrix® software and hardware. It makes it easy to select and fix pixel mapping in the Madrix® library.
• It can be easily installed via wall mount holes.
• It has solid aluminum extrusion body.
• They are produced in RAL9005 black color and have black iron screws but according to customers’ demand fixture can be painted to different RAL colors.