Leoline® S12RGBA Series is a high-performance and highly durable product range. Despite its high durability, it has a linear, aesthetic and minimal appearance. Leoline® S12RGBA Series is designed specifically for "wall washing" or "wall grazing" applications as a surface-mounted exterior architectural lighting product. Leoline® S12RGBA Series consists of 3 Red, 3 Green, 3 Blue, 3 Amber LEDs at every 315mm (1ft). It is available in 315mm (1ft), 615mm (2ft), 915mm (3ft) 1215mm (4ft), 1515mm (5ft) lengths and it provides excellent color mix with 5 different beam angles, as standard. Each 315mm (1ft) section can be individually addressed for more detailed colour changing animations. It is produced from a single piece of extruded aluminum and processed meticulously in CNC machines. Thus, Leoline® S12RGBA Series is produced without the side cover and its durability allows it to work for many years even in the most demanding conditions. Push-lock connectors are used as “in/out” without any space. Since the connector areas are hidden, no cable is visible when viewed externally in linear use.
Leoline® S12RGBA Series provides easy setup and programming with standard DMX512 and RDM protocols without the need for special and complex communication protocols. The Dynamic Power Boost feature allows light to always show maximum brightness and intensify non-white colors. The mounting bracket is at 10° angle and fixed at the adjusted angle due to a locked thread and does not change direction according to the weather conditions. In addition, it provides a linear and spaceless form when mounting to the floor using the U bracket.
• Leoline® S12RGBA Series provides compatible communication with other fixtures using standard DMX512 and RDM protocols without requiring any other special communication protocol or production ID. They are remotely addressable in group via RDM protocol. This feature allows for easy pixel mapping and addressing after all installations have been completed.
• Leoline® S12RGBA fixtures enable flexible application using very long starter and jumper cables, since they operate in a 48V DC voltage range.
• The operating characteristics of the fixtures are able to be changed through the DMX Personality, therefore it is possible to change the number of pixels of the products as well. The number of pixels of the fixtures can be changed to be optimized for appearance and scenario variations. For example, each 315mm (1ft) can be 1 pixel, or a single fixture as 1 pixel.
• Through RDM monitoring and software, it is possible to follow and determine: whether the fixtures are working properly, by displaying voltage input and output warnings, serial number, display of regional temperature values and DMX address. The user is informed by e-mail according to incoming data thus, automatic interventions are possible based on received data.
• The Dynamic Power Boost feature allows light to always show maximum brightness and intensify non-white colors.
• Leoline® S12RGBA fixtures work through Madrix® software and hardware in coordination. Pixel mapping can be made easily by selecting fixtures in Madrix® library.
• Available in 5 different beam angles: 15° / 30° / 45° / 60° / 35°+15°. Custom product can be produced in different beam angle according to specific projects.
• Each 315mm (1ft) consists of 12 High Power LEDs.
• Due to its special side design, fixtures are mounted side-by-side and no shade is formed between them. Creates a continuous linear view.
• Leoline® S12RGBA is manufactured in 315mm (1ft), 615mm (2ft), 915mm (3ft), 1215mm (4ft) and 1515mm (5ft) for different forms of applications in different lengths.
• Leoline® S12RGBA fixture is in IP67 class, and it is designed to meet challenging requirements of exterior facade applications with its robust and durable structure.
• Leoline® S12RGBA is resistant to shock, vibration and other harsh conditions with its aluminum integrated body structure and 6mm thick tempered glass.
• As an optional accessory, Dark Light Louver prevents glare and does not cause dazzling.
• Suitable for using Glare Shield as an option for situations where light sources are not intended to be seen.
• Leoline® S12RGBA provides power and data transmission via input and output connectors. IP67 push-lock connectors are used via “in/out” without space. There is no need to use extra junction-box via input and output.
• Leoline® S12RGBA Series is produced in clear anodized coated color as standard. It can be coated in different anodized color upon request.