PD60 RGBW Series ensures ideal illumination and excellent colour uniformity & harmony with sturdy outdoor-rated structure, high brightness, wide color range, customization options in especially large-scale surfaces or high-rise structures where pixel pitch lengths are required distant in meters. Extraordinary effects can be created with large fixtures without the limitation of size, shape and distance limit. With RGB + smart white algorithms, the 3-channel system controls 4 colors per pixel. This feature provides white color in better quality thereby improves the display brightness and efficiency. Connectors are located on the rear in the PD60 RGBW version, and on the side surfaces in the PD60S RGBW version. The dome version with opaque lid is used in many different designs. The fixture has 12 LEDs and it can be seen from long distance. PD60 RGBW series is widely used in large-scale projects in terms of producing spotlighting solutions with direct view, such as media facade lighting, bridge, stadium lighting applications.
• PD60 RGBW can be used in 4 channels through DMX Personality. The 3-channel system can control 4 colors per pixel through RGB + smart white algorithms. All customization options can be chosen remotely through DMX 512 protocol.
• PD60 RGBW provides compatible communication with other fixtures using standard DMX 512 and RDM protocols without requiring for any other special communication protocol and production ID. They are remotely addressable in group via RDM protocol. This feature allows for easy pixel mapping and addressing after all installation is complete.
• Since operating in 12-48V DC voltage range, PD60 RGB fixtures enable flexible application using very long starter and jumper cables.
• Through RDM monitoring and software, it is possible to follow and determine whether the fixtures are working properly, voltage input and output warnings, serial number and display of regional temperatures values and DMX address. The user is informed by e-mail according to incoming data thus, automatic interventions are possible based on data.
• PD60 RGBW fixtures work through Madrix® software and hardware in coordination. Pixel mapping can be made easily by selecting fixtures in Madrix® library.
• Direct View and Dome options are available. Connectors are located on the rear in the PD60 RGBW version, and on the side surfaces in the PD60S RGBW version. Transparent and opaque caps are resistant to UV and impact and never turn to yellow during their lifetime thanks to alloyed PMMA and PC structure.
• PD60 RGBW Series is in IP67 protection class with its robust and durable structures, and designed to meet difficult requirements of exterior facade applications. PD60 RGBW is resistant to impact, vibration and other harsh conditions due to aluminum housing and special filler material.
• PD60 RGBW fixture provides power and data transmission via input and output connectors. IP68 connectors are in push-lock structure and can be easily dismantled and assembled. There is no need to use extra junction-box via input and output.
• PD60 RGBW Series is produced in RAL9005-black color as standard. Available in different colors in RAL code upon request.