Procolor®DC 60DW Series is a powerful and outdoor rated floodlight with high lumen output and excellent color consistency. Procolor®DC 60DW floodlights are excellent solution for accent lighting, spot lighting, wall washing, façade lighting applications and widely used in illuminating historical buildings, monuments, smaller structures in parks and other areas.
Procolor®DC 60DW Series consists of 12 pcs 2700K, 12 pcs 6500K LEDs and their arrays are 4 in 1 Chip. Available in 3 different beam angles. Procolor®DC 60DW Series has a sturdy die-cast aluminium body. It works at 48V DC to ensure connections over long distances. Procolor®DC 60DW Series provides easy setup and programming with standard DMX512 and RDM protocols without special or complex communication protocols.
Procolor®DC 60DW Series is fed from the Power Pack Series as all Hera products which operate in a 48V DC voltage range. The connection is made through 2 + 4 pin connector.
• Procolor®DC 60DW provides compatible communication with other fixtures using standard DMX512 and RDM protocols without requiring any other special communication protocol or production ID. They are remotely addressable in group via RDM protocol. This feature allows for easy pixel mapping and addressing after all installations have been completed.
• Procolor®DC 60DW floodlight enables flexible application using very long starter and jumper cables, since they operate in 48V DC voltage range.
• Through RDM monitoring and software, it is possible to follow and determine: whether the fixtures are working properly, voltage input and output warnings, serial number and display of regional temperature values and DMX address. The user is informed by e-mail according to incoming data thus, automatic interventions are possible based on received data.
• Procolor®DC 60DW Series work through Madrix® software and hardware in coordination. Pixel mapping can be made easily by selecting fixtures in Madrix® library.
• Available in 3 different beam angles as 10° / 25° / 35°
• The mounting apparatus, which can move on the fixture, is oriented and secured with a stable gear system at 6° angles, thus maintaining its position with a sturdy lock.
• IP67 class Procolor®DC 60DW floodlights, are designed to meet the challenging requirements of exterior applications with their robust and durable structure. It is resistant to shock, vibration and other harsh conditions through die-cast aluminium body and tempered glass cover.
• Input and output can be delivered through connectors, no need to use of extra junction box. Easy connection through push-lock 2+4 pin connector.
• Procolor®DC 60DW Series is produced in RAL9005-black color as standard and is also available in different colors in RAL code upon request.