PD130 RGB Series is designed use on curved surface where linear lighting systems cannot turn. Splendid effects can be animated with large fixtures without limitation of geometry, shape and range. PD 130 consists of 3 LEDs.1 Master unit can be used with max 49 slave units. Slave units are addressed via master unit automatically. It has IP67 class protection markings and high UV resistance.
• It communicates with other fixtures by standard DMX 512 and RDM protocols without requirements of any special communication protocols or production identity. It can be addressed remotely as a group. By courtesy of this feature pixel mapping and addressing are easier.
• Maximum 50 pixels can be linked in snake mode.
• This product is recommended to use with cable no longer than 10m due to its 12VDC working voltage.
• Working status of fixtures, local temperature values, voltage input and output, serial number and DMX address can be monitored. User is informed by mail and system can response automatically according to data.
• Fixtures work compatibly with Madrix® software and hardware. You can choose fixtures in library in order to have easy pixel mapping.
• Fixtures are designed for harsh outdoor condition and resistant against vibration, impact and thermal shock owe to their solid PC structures, special filling material and IP66 class protection markings.
• Power and data are transmitted by input and output connectors. IP68 screw type connectors can be installed easily. Additional junction boxes are not needed with input and output.
• There are holes 4 mm in diameter for installation right and left side of fixture.
• Fixtures are produced in RAL9005 black color but according to customers’ demand fixture can be painted to different RAL colors.