3D Vertical Tube RGBW Series provides optimum illumination in special design applications incorporating 3D visual lighting in the entertainment & stage-show sector such as; night clubs and bars. It is also used for atriums & entrances in shopping centers, hotel lobbies with high ceilings, upon requests for special 3D effects. 3D Vertrical Tube RGBW has a light structure and can be seen at a wide viewing angle (130 ° x2). Pixel mapping enables the creation of 3D lighting effects in the transformation of 2D objects into 3D through advanced programming technology. With RGB + smart white algorithms, the 3-channel system controls 4 colors per pixel. This feature provides white color in better quality, thereby improves the display brightness and efficiency. 3D Vertical Tube RGBW provides a dynamic lighting solution with unlimited pixel options, advanced accessory alternatives and easy assembly structures.
• 3D Vertical Tube RGBW can be used in 4 channels through DMX Personality. The 3-channel system can control 4 colors per pixel through RGB + smart white algorithms. All customization options can be chosen remotely through DMX512 protocol
• 3D Vertical Tube RGBW provides compatible communication with other fixtures using standard DMX512 and RDM protocols without requiring any other special communication protocol or production ID. They are remotely addressable in group via RDM protocol. This feature allows for easy pixel mapping and addressing after all installations have been completed.
• 3D Vertical Tube RGBW fixtures enable flexible application using very long starter and jumper cables, since they operate in a 12-48V DC voltage range.
• The operating characteristics of the fixtures are able to be changed with the DMX Personality, therefore it is possible to change the number of pixels of the products as well. The number of pixels of the fixtures can be changed to be optimized for appearance and scenario variations. For example, each LED in the 35mm range can be 1 pixel, or 2 LEDs, 4 LEDs, 8 LEDs as 1 pixel.
• Through RDM monitoring and software, it is possible to follow and determine whether the fixtures are working properly by displaying voltage input and output warnings, serial number, display of regional temperature values and DMX address. The user is informed by e-mail according to incoming data thus, automatic interventions are possible based on received data.
• 3D Vertical Tube RGBW fixtures work through Madrix® software and hardware in coordination. Pixel mapping can be made easily by selecting fixtures in Madrix® library.
• Profiles are resistant to impacts and UV, and never turn yellow during their lifetime due to the alloyed PMMA and PC structure.
• Due to the special top-cover and mounting bracket, fixtures are installed very easily through push-lock structure.
• Available for different forms of applications in different lengths: 500mm, 1000mm, 1500mm, 2000mm.
• As a standard, 30cm, 60cm and 120cm T cables are used for power and data transmission. IP68 connectors are in push-lock structure and can be easily rotated and assembled. There is no need to use extra junction-box via input and output.
• Fixture has a clear body as standard, and it is also available in various profile options as opaque and translucent upon request.