HERA LED was founded in 2004 in the field of architectural and entertainment lighting, and has become a leading manufacturer in Turkey as well as internationally. Following the latest technological developments, HERA LED carries out high quality mass production at its facilities in Istanbul, Turkey.
HERA LED has key accredited certification in Quality Management, Environmental Management System and Occupational Health & Safety Systems.
All of our products are sent to 3rd party laboratories for “Standard Tests”. These laboratories are international accredited laboratories and well known globally, such as TÜV, Intertek, UL. In addition to the Standard Tests, “Verification & Reliability Tests” are applied to our products.
The entertainment and architectural lighting fixtures and lighting control devices are produced in our facilities complying with world standards. Under these standards, our products are DMX512 and RDM compatible.
HERA LED has been reaching its export target since 2017 and has made an impact in the international market through creating new business channels, as well as gaining new customers. As a manufacturer in the Turkey hub (a bridge between Europe and Asia), we export our products efficiently all around the world.
HERA LED’s staff consists of expert engineers, architects, technicians and a proficient R&D team. We value health and safety regulations and provide in-service training opportunities for our employees.
• HERA LED was founded in Alanya-Antalya, Turkey, originally as a sound&lighting systems company.
• Diverted its activities to the entertainment and architectural lighting sector.
• Built a Research & Development team and core staff in order to produce its own products.
• Collaborated with Madrix to utilize and become an exclusive distributor of their control systems.
• Officially registered to RDM and took its place in the first 30 of international brands, registered to RDM protocol.
• Continued to work on its first production according to "2010 Plasa Standards" publications.
• First pixel-dot product was produced complying fully with Plasa – RDM standards.
• Increased product range in the architectural-facade lighting.
• Built up its facilities and machinery, in Istanbul.
• Participated in the “Prolight and Sound 2017” fair in Messe-Frankfurt, Germany.
• Began developing RDM monitoring technology to provide more control over products & systems.
• Shortlisted with 2 projects in the "Sporting Venue" and "Integrated Resort" categories for Mondo Awards
• Hera R&D department was ranked as the 5th by the Ministry of Industry and Technology among others in the lighting sector in Turkey.
• Our new Wallwasher series Leoline® and Moleline® were launched to the market.