“( https://www.heraled.com/” named internet site (“Web Website”),"Güllübaglar mah. KahramanlarCad. No:3-1 34906 Pendik / Istanbul / Turkey” at the address “Hera Led
Eglence and Architectural Lighting Systems A.Ş” (Hereinafter briefly "Hera LED will be referred to as ”.) is operated by. Hera Led, as the data controller, is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data, establishing and managing the data recording system.
Article 3 of the Law titled “Definitions”, including but not limited to the collection, storage, transfer of your personal data obtained in connection with your use of the Website, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”). processing under1 and we would like to inform you about the procedures and principles of such processing.
- For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed:
We process the personal data of internet users and visitors using the Website in order to facilitate the use of the Website through cookies and to customize the Website in line with the interests and needs of users and visitors. We also process anonymous and aggregated statistical data that enables us to understand how Website users and visitors use the Website, and to help us improve the structures and contents of the Website. This data is not information that can enable us to identify you.
- To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose:
Your collected personal data may be shared with these authorities to the extent necessary, upon the request of the authorities authorized by law, in order to fulfill our legal obligations as Hera Led in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
- Personal Data of the collection method ve Legal Reason: by placing cookies on the Website, provided that Hera Led can carry out its activities and that the products that are the subject of its activity are offered and that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data owners. It is collected on the basis of legal reason.
- According to Article 3.1.(e) of the Law, titled “Definitions”, “Processing of Personal Data”: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving personal data completely or partially automatically or non-automatically provided that it is a part of any data recording system. means any operation performed on data such as changing, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making it available, classifying or preventing its use .
- Network Server Data Logging:
When you log into the Website, your web browser is set to automatically transfer the following data to our internet server, and then saves the following information/data in the data logs.• Date of entry,
- Entry time,
- URL of the application website,
- received files,
- The amount of data transmitted,
- Browser type and version,
- IP address,
- The domain name of your internet access provider.
Cookies are small text files placed on your hard drive by the web page server. In this way, we automatically obtain certain data such as the IP address, the browser used, the operating system on your computer and your internet connection.
Mandatory, functional and analytical cookies used by our site:
- It is mandatory to use the website interface and features as desired.
- It allows you to speed up the activities during your future visits.
- By enabling us to understand how the website is used by visitors, it helps us to gather statistical data and develop content in line with this data.
- Under no circumstances does it collect, store and process data that we can identify, and it does not constitute personal data.
- REQUIRED COOKIES These types of cookies allow the Website to function properly and enable you to use all the features offered by the Website. An example of this is remembering the previous action when returning to a page within the same session. These cookies do not identify you. If you do not accept these cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Website.
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES Such cookies collect information about how the Website is used so that we can improve the Website. For example, it collects data/information about which pages you visit the most, the time spent on the Website, and any error messages you encounter. The data/information collected by these cookies is recorded anonymously. No information that can identify you is stored.
- FUNCTIONAL COOKIES These types of cookies allow us to provide you with a morepersonalized experience. These allow us to remember data such as your username and language preferences, so you don't have to re-enter this information on your next visits. The information on which these cookies are stored is anonymous. If you do not accept such cookies, the performance and functionality of the Website may be affected and some content on the Website may not be accessible.
- TARGETING/ADVERTISING COOKIES These types of cookies are close to you and your interests. used to present contents/products. For example, the Web We may use targeting or advertising cookies to personalize the advertisements and content presented to you on the Site, to limit the frequency of seeing the same advertisement on the Web Site, and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Data Subject's Rights Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law titled "Rights of the Relevant Person"; as the data owner, in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.2 By applying to Hera Led, to learn whether your personal data is processed, to request information if your personal data is processed, to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.2 By applying to Hera Led, to learn whether your personal data is processed, to request information if your personal data is processed, to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether
- In accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356; Data owners, within the scope of their rights specified in Article 11 of the Law, can submit their requests in writing or by registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or electronically registered in the Hera Led system and previously notified to Hera Led by the data owners. sends it to Hera Led by using the mail address or by means of a software orapplication developed for application purposes.
- Use of Rights, Application and Communication
Your requests regarding your rights stated above within the scope of the law, by filling in the Application Form to the Data Controller prepared in this regard completely and completely and by signing it with a wet signature.Gullubaglar Mah. Heroes Cad. No:3-1 34906 Pendik / Istanbul / TürkiyeYou can personally deliver to address, send it via a notary public and other methods specified in the Law.
- Linking to Other Websites
The Website contains links to other internet sites. We have no influence on whether the administrators of these sites act in accordance with data protection provisions. Hera Led is not responsible for the contents of the sites to which it links (and the contents of other sites to which those sites link) and does not have the authority to interfere with the contents of the sites it links to.
- Open Consent
By continuing to use our website, you agree that we may place cookies on your device. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of our website, you must do one of the following:
1 . Change browser information to block all or part of cookies; or 2. Stop using our Website.
- In accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” dated 10.03.2018 and numbered30356; If the data subject's application is to be answered in writing, up to ten pages are not charged. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by Hera Led cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium.